Saturday, March 6, 2010

A thing called love

What is this thing called love? If it is a thing I might as well quantify it. A cup(big one) of love every morning and night should be good for my overall well-being. Or I might as well buy tonnes of love and stock...you never know, at times, the requirement shoots up. If love is a matter, then which state is it in? Solid – so I can eat love, what joy! the two greatest pleasures of life in a combi-pack. I am sure it has high calories and it is, of course, as addictive as chocolate. Too much love can thus be harmful. Love would be that treat you give yourself once in a while. Liquid – drinking love is the solution in this fast-paced age where noone has time for frivolities. Gas – Yes...this seems right...love is just gas ...invisible..no odour (it does stink at times though). You can’t see it till it takes the shape of the container(U may call it a 'lover'). The container has to be changed now and again, otherwise the chemical reaction results in the stinking I mentioned earlier. It plays havoc with your senses and can cause brain damage
Love...love...love...here I come...I will eat u, drink u, and then let u assail my senses

2 comments:

  1. i think thers is no real thing cald love.itz social commitments dat counts as love like the money counted as somones wealth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love:u cant eat/bite-not a solid,cant drink - not liquid;cant be measured/weighed - not gas...
    cant be felt/touched/-not real(?? sometimes confused r u really loved or not); oh what the meaning this word love carries,may be no one knows...
    i suppose its the simple word representing all of human kindness,compassion,and affection and i must add these days its cruelty also!!!!

    ReplyDelete