Saturday, September 4, 2010

Most beautiful smile

That smile lights up my life...brightens my darkest days...In that smile I see the promise of love...In that smile I see my tomorrow...In that smile million flowers blossom...In that smile is the warmth of hundred hugs...In that smile I quench my thirst...in that smile I see so much wealth...in that smile i see honesty..in that smile i see sunshine...in that smile i see care...in that smile i see the world we share...in that smile i see gifts I cherish...In that smile my fears vanish...In that smile new hope is born...In that smile I see spring...in that smile i feel fresh raindrops...in that smile I feel music...in that smile i taste chocolate...In that smile burns a desire...In that smile is the answer to all my questions...in that smile i feel wonder...in that smile i see my world...in that smile i see sheer beauty and joy...in that smile i get my wings...in that smile i see love. I collect those smiles...they are my treasure...I am a very rich person...

No comments:

Post a Comment